United Imaging Consultants (UIC) is a growing group of more than 30 radiologists currently serving multiple health systems in the Kansas City metro area. Our robust technology platform promotes sub-specialization and team effort. UIC offers a highly participatory practice governance structure, and we encourage physicians to explore professional interests including innovation, quality, technology, ACR, government affairs and practice development. We are an independent physician-owned practice, and we plan to stay that way. We are always interested in adding good radiologists to our team.
- We are currently seeking a fellowship trained interventional radiologist. This position features 1/6 paid I/R only call. Will consider candidates available in 2020, as well as 2021 Fellows.
- Also seeking a fellowship trained Body Imager to begin work in 2021.
UIC features include:
- Unique flexible compensation and scheduling program that allows you to optimize your work/life balance
- Fellowship Stipend Program
- Premium compensation for after-hours and weekend work
Kansas City is a dynamic city offering beautiful lakes, fountains, parks and boulevards, thriving art and food scenes, history, major league sports, great educational opportunities and virtually every type of neighborhood and home you can imagine. Learn more about Kansas City!
Let’s talk about how UIC might fit with your practice goals. Submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.