United Imaging Consultants (UIC) is a growing group of more than 30 radiologists currently serving multiple health systems in the Kansas City metro area. Our robust technology platform promotes sub-specialization and team effort. UIC offers a highly participatory practice governance structure, and we encourage physicians to explore professional interests including innovation, quality, technology, ACR, government affairs and practice development. We are an independent physician-owned practice, and we plan to stay that way. We are always interested in adding good radiologists to our team.
- We are currently considering candidates for traditional full-time partner track roles in all diagnostic practice areas.
- We an opportunity for a fellowship-trained breast imaging specialist to take a lead role at one of our suburban Kansas City health systems. We offer the option of a weekday only schedule, or participation in after hours diagnostic work to enhance income.
- We are also seeking candidates interested in non-traditional roles, including evening and/or weekend focused schedules.
UIC features include:
- Fellowship Stipend Program
- Unique flexible compensation and scheduling program that allows you to optimize your work/life balance
- Premium compensation for after-hours and weekend work
Kansas City is a dynamic city offering beautiful lakes, fountains, parks and boulevards, thriving art and food scenes, history, major league sports, great educational opportunities and virtually every type of neighborhood and home you can imagine. Learn more about Kansas City!
Let’s talk about how UIC might fit with your practice goals. Submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.