United Imaging Consultants is a participating provider for most major insurance carriers, including:
- Aetna (including Advantra, Better Health Kansas, Better Health Missouri, and Coventry)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas (services in Leavenworth and Miami Counties in Kansas)
- First Health
- Home State (Missouri Medicaid only)
- Humana (including Humana Gold Medicare and PPOx)
- Sunflower Kansas Medicaid
- United HealthCare (including Community Plan, Dual Complete, Military, Missouri Healthnet, and UMR)
Effective July 1, 2022, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City (including Freedom Network), terminated our agreement, and therefore we are technically out of network. However, you should still receive in-network benefits due to the No Surprises Act and other legal protections. We have seen no financial impact on patients and continue to seek a new agreement.
Effective January 1, 2023, we are out of network with Ambetter and Allwell due to our inability to accept their demand for annual reimbursement reductions going forward. Under federal law, Ambetter patients should receive in-network benefits for services we render in a hospital setting, including outpatient. Allwell members are encouraged to review their out-of-network benefits for physician services.
If you have questions or concerns about our participation status with your health plan, please contact our Patient Accounts Manager at 913.303.7664 or email email@example.com.